Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Fa La La La!

 


Hello crafty friends - welcome to another Christmas Craft Creations Wednesday! This months' theme is "ADD A HAT" to your project:

I haven't colored an image in such a long time, I was thumbing through my stash of stamps and came across these cutie carolers from CC Designs - and they both have hats on! Bonus! 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain - Christmas/Winter
Pearly Sparkles - Christmas/Winter

Thanks so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog HERE to find out all the details on how you can join us, we'd love for you to play along! Cheers!




2 comments:

  1. Great CAS card and love the cute characters and the cute little pup.Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)