Thursday, August 24, 2023

KCC #678 {All Occasions}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's my turn to play your challenge hostess and this week it's our ALL OCCASIONS week!  

KCC #678 {All Occasions}

This week, the creative door is wide open - you can do any occasion you'd like...birthday, anniversary, baby, sympathy, etc. So fun! :) 

My card this week was created from an older Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin card kit...extremely quick and easy! Here's a close up:


Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

4 comments:

  1. Easy Peasy, but love it, great card and so pretty, wonderful colors nice layout friend, have a great day! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "quick and easy" card is gorgeous! I love that water colored look and those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this kit!! I’m all about everything sunflower though. I especially like the touch of vellum tucked in there to add softness. I should dig this out and have a play! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! Love a great paper pumpkin kit - You ROCKED it!!! Wonderful fall vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)