Thursday, February 2, 2023

KCC #649 {Stamp Act Week}




This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. Before I get to my card, I would like to send a huge WELCOME out to Jackie from "Get the JC Look!" I am so excited to have you with us in the hen house this month, Jackie. Be sure to hop on over and leave her some love :)

KCC #645 {STAMP ACT}

The "stamping" on my card is the sentiment. The rest is all pre-designed on cards from a Stampin' Up! card kit - here's a close up:


Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

Here are direct links to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:






1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the sentiment and the paper is so pretty, awesome. Have a great day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)