Thursday, January 19, 2023

KCC #647 {Clean & Simple Week}

Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by Diane. I really love going through the gallery of CAS week for lots of inspiring ideas. Clean and simple designs are one I struggle with, but I sure love them. I am trying to make more of them - quick and simple!

KCC #647 {CLEAN & SIMPLE}

This card was very simple to make. I stamped the image and then stamped again on some spring designer paper and fussy cut out her dress and umbrella. I found the idea on Pinterest, however, I cannot remember who it was I got the idea from. I love the simplicity.

Here's a close up:


So fun! :) Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

Here are direct links to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:





2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful friend, CAS is awesome with this card!
    Have a great day! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Lori, love that image, and paper piecing was a great way to "color" it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)