Thursday, August 4, 2022

KCC #623 {It's a Stamp Act!}




This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. 

KCC #623 {STAMP ACT}

This card was made at one of our monthly stamp club nights a while back. It was fun to color up!

Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Lori!! I got this same stamp set (and dsp) awhile ago and have yet to use it, but after seeing this beauty, I think I need to get it out and show it some love!! Lovely, lovely card and thanks so much for asking me to tag along with you talented ladies this month...I truly am honored!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super nice card, the colors are wonderful, that bird is awesome what a great card! Have a good day! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Love the little birdie! Also like the layout and the pop of red for contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)