Thursday, May 19, 2022

KCC #612 {Clean and Simple



Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by miss Diane. I really love going through the gallery of CAS week for lots of inspiring ideas. It's starting to be one of my favorite types of cards to make :)

KCC #612 {CLEAN & SIMPLE}

This card was super quick to whip up. Tried my hand at some ink blending with stencils one weekend at Leanne's and it was a lot of fun! Easy peesy! You could make this one in many different color combinations.

Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the easy fast cards are the best, and this is so pretty, hard to make or give at times, but friend your ink blending and the bold sentiment rocks this card. Way to go! Cheers, L 💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did well with the ink blending! I find it relaxing since you can rub vigorously for darker colour or breathe and be gentle for lighter shades. I agree that the dark sentiments balances this card perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)