Thursday, January 13, 2022

KCC #594 {Merriest Christmas}

 


Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CHRISTMAS" week, hosted by Melanie, and it's a great way for you to build your holiday cards throughout the year so you are ready for the holiday season with less stress! It's also my favorite type of card to make :)  

KCC #594 {CHRISTMAS}

For my card this week, I found some leftover pieces from older Stampin' Up! Christmas card kits and did a little mix and matching.  Here's a close up:


I am also entering my card into the following challenges:


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





3 comments:

  1. So yummy, I mean wonderful, love that paper it is candy...great card friend! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job mixing and matching, Lori! I love the Christmas candy pp and your perfect sediment makes this a fun design! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)