Thursday, November 25, 2021

KCC #587 {ALL OCCASIONS}



Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's my turn to play your challenge hostess and the theme this week is ALL OCCASIONS! Before I get to my card, I'd like to send out a HUGE THANK YOU to Donna for being our amazing Guest Designer this month! 

KCC #587 {ALL OCCASIONS}

This card was CASE'd from Brian King, SU! demo...SO FUN! 

Here's a close up of my card:



Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created. Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. Great fun card friend, I like that paper and the background with your tree, nicely done. Have a great weekend, hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cute mittens! I am inspired by a lot of Brian King's cards too, great CASE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)