Thursday, July 1, 2021

KCC #566 {Stamp Act}

Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday, and HAPPY CANADA DAY!

This is our "STAMP ACT" week, hosted by miss Leanne, so as long as you have some sort of stamping on your project (rubber or digi), you are good to go. 

Before I get to my card, I'd like to take a moment to welcome Donna from Duncan Street Designs to the hen house this month as our Guest Designer! So happy you could join us!! 

KCC #566 {STAMP ACT}

This card was fun to make - I absolutely LOVE this font and using it with the florals are perfect together...

Here's a close up:



Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





2 comments:

  1. I like this bold stamp and the flowers/colors BOOYA!!! Way to go friend, love it. Have a great day, Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and design-love the flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)