Thursday, March 18, 2021

KCC #551 CLEAN & SIMPLE WEEK


Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by miss Diane. This is one style of card that I really love and I'm learning to do more of as they are a lot quicker (most times lol) and time isn't something I have a lot of these days. I really love going through the gallery of CAS week for lots of inspiring ideas!  

KCC #551 {CLEAN & SIMPLE}

This card was made with all Stampin' Up! products: Everything Festive stamp set, Fresh Prints DSP, and the Be Mine Stitched Hearts die set. So pretty! I love this card a lot! 

Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the hen house HERE and see what the rest of the Chicks have been up to - always such amazing creations to see :) CHEERS!!





1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the die you used, nice touch with the bow! Awesome, have a good day, hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)