Thursday, January 28, 2021

KCC #544 {Any Occasion}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday!

 It is my turn to play challenge hostess this week and since it's the 4th week of the month, our challenge is "All Occasions" so that can be Anniversary, Birthday, Halloween, Easter, whatever you'd like!  

KCC #544 {All Occasions}

This cute card was made with a Paper Smooches set called Sweet Escape. I love this little scene. There was also a die set for it too. Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to see what the rest of the Chicks and our Guest Designer have for you :) Cheers....



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute scene card! Thank you so much for having me as a Guest Designer this month. It was so fun!
    Happy Day! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot dog friend this is cute, great scene and I do like those. Way to go! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)