Thursday, December 31, 2020

KCC #540 (ANYTHING GOES}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! This month there are 5 Thursdays so this week is an "ANYTHING GOES" being hosted by miss Leanne! The door of creativity is wide open for you with this one...I can't wait to see what all you come up with for us.

Before I get to this week's card, I just wanted to say a huge "WELCOME TO THE HEN HOUSE" to my good friend Diane! We had a DT call a few weeks ago and she's going to join us starting the first challenge in January - watch for her debut! To learn more about her, check out the Krafty Chicks Challenge page for all the deets!

KCC #540 {Anything Goes}

This card was made with some Paper Smooches goodies I ordered before they closed their doors...I am sure going to miss them. Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



1 comment:

  1. Nice card friend, bright pretty and not often given out, I might make a few too. Look forward to crafting with you this coming year, and have a great evening. Hugs!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)