Thursday, August 20, 2020

KCC #521 {Clean and Simple}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! Nance is our challenge hostess for this week and since it's the 3rd week of the month, our challenge is "CLEAN & SIMPLE." I can't wait to see the gallery full of awesome ideas!  

KCC #521 {Clean & Simple}

This was a fun card made with the Gina K wreath builder stencil...I wanted to try using other stamps besides flowers so this is what I came up with.  Here's a close up:


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



1 comment:

  1. Gosh friend this pops with a big time "WOW factor" Love the colors and the simple yet cool idea with the word, awesome friend! Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)