Thursday, April 9, 2020

KCC #502 {Christmas}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! Nance is our challenge hostess for this week and since it's the 2nd week of the month, our challenge is "CHRISTMAS." I am very excited to see the gallery full of holiday greetings this week!   

KCC #502 {Christmas}

This card was so fun to make - I love all the heat embossing and fussy cutting. The colors are beautiful - it just pops! I loved making my own background paper - I will definitely make more of these for cards this year.


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Cheers....



3 comments:

  1. Like the color and the layout works well, the gold embossing sure is pretty, way to go friend. Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your homemade backgound, Lori! When I first saw it I wondered if it was stamped or patterned paper. Love the embossed ornaments too. Very festive! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holly makes a great background for your lovely ornaments, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)