Monday, December 23, 2019

Joy, Love, Peace


Happy Monday everyone! The big day is only 2 days away - are you ready? I am - FINALLY! :) I spent the day with my kids yesterday (teaching Kim how to cook a turkey dinner - and man, was it delicious!) and then I will be having another large family gathering at my house on the 28th. I am hoping to relax a bit in between and do some crafting!

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today with this pretty Christmas card:

 

For this pretty Christmas card, I dug out this gorgeous stamp from Unity Stamp Co. It's one of my all-time favorite coffee stamps :)

 

You can use any color you wish with this stamp - it's such a bold, wow-factor stamp! I just love it. I added some puff paint to the bottom of the cup for some added fun!

 

Thank you so much for stopping in today. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)