Thursday, September 26, 2019

KCC #474 {SKETCH CHALLENGE}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's miss Tangii's turn to play your challenge hostess and she's issuing the following "SKETCH" twist for our Anything Goes challenge this week:

KCC #474 {SKETCH}


Our challenges are always Anything Goes with the twist, so you can choose to use the twist or not - totally up to you!  

For my card this week, I decided to kinda "stretch the sketch" a bit lol...I didn't follow the circle part and flipped my sentiment to the other side...this is why it's called a challenge, right?! :)

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created using Tangii's "stars and stripes" twist. Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)