Sunday, August 25, 2019

Happy Birthday, Paper Sweeties!


All month long, Paper Sweeties has been celebrating their 7th Birthday! I am super  excited to be today's Guest Designer, helping them whoop it up and party :) What's a birthday celebration without pressies?!? For today, there is a special gift just for YOU:


Today, you will receive 25% off your online purchases by using code: lori26. Now, that is something to celebrate!


For my card, I used a few Paper Sweeties goodies: I first stamped the balloon image in the Happy Cake Day stamp set and then used the Happy Cake Day Sweet Cuts to cut it out. Then, I paper-pieced all the balloons and popped the image up on the Circle Scalloped Frames Sweet Cuts. I then used the Sweet Cuts Sweet Borders to cut out my sentiment piece in black cardstock and embossed "Happy Birthday" from the Hello Friend stamp set.

I finished off by tying some twine around the bundle of balloons and adding some Cookie Dough sequins :) FUN!!!


Sending Debbie and the gang over at Paper Sweeties the BIGGEST BIRTHDAY HUGS! Thank you for having me over to play at your party...cheers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)