Thursday, February 14, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #442 {Sweets}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! Nance is our challenge hostess for this week and her crafty twist is a yummy one - "sweets!" The challenge is an Anything Goes challenge with the sweets twist - but it's not mandatory that you use it. We would sure love it if you did, but it's not necessary.

KCC #442 {Sweets}

My card was SUPER, DOOPER easy this week - I used some Doodlebug Designs paper and that's it - I let it do all the work for me lol...isn't it sweet?! ;) 


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Don't forget - you do NOT have to use the weekly twist in your project, but we would sure love it if you did! Thanks! Cheers....



1 comment:

  1. Was awesome cyber crafting that day you made this, and it was and still is one pretty cute card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)