Thursday, November 29, 2018

4 CC #431 {Anything Goes!}


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. This week, it is our Crazy Egg Challenge and Tangii is our hostess-with-the-mostess. As there are 5 Thursdays in November, we throw out an Anything Goes challenge and do not have a twist. It's a creative free for all! Fun! 

4 CC #431 ANYTHING GOES

I really love this Happy Birthday die from Stampin' Up! and I figured this bright and cheerful background needed a golden sentiment - so what a perfect one to use, right?! 



Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Tangii's Crazy Egg/Anything Goes challenge:

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes! 







3 comments:

  1. Sure is pretty and that die is so much the bestestestst.....great card friend, nice touch with that gold! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, my friend! Don't faint, I'm getting a chance to visit everyone's blog! LOL . I love the bright and colorful background and the gold sentiment on top is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantabulous inspiration Lori. Loving the colors and gold together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)