Thursday, September 6, 2018

4 CC #419 {Inspiration Challenge}


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. This week, it is Leanne's turn to be our hostess-with-the-mostess. She has given us the following GORGEOUS inspiration photo as our "twist" as our creative jump-off point - don'tchya just love it?!?


4 CC #419 {INSPIRATION CHALLENGE}

For my card, I went with the wood grain background, the colors and the basket theme in the above photo - it also screams fall to me :D


I used the cute set, Basket of Wishes, from Stampin' Up! and colored it up with my Copic Markers. Very CAS but I love it!


Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Leanne's "Inspiration Photo":

Tangii (Guest Designer)

We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes and you can use the twist if you wish, it's not a requirement! Cheers! 







3 comments:

  1. You sure can rock CAS cards friend, and this is so awesome, love the colors. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this, kinda rustic very pretty!!!! Fab image! Have a great week sweets <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card! I loving the sentiment and you CAS design.❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)