Thursday, February 1, 2018

4 CC #388 Anything Goes &/or Recipe Challenge!


Welcome back to another "4 Crafty Chicks" challenge. This week, our hostess is Leanne and she's issuing the following twist to our Anything Goes Challenge:

4 CC #388 {One Word; 2 Pattern papers; 3 Hearts}

Remember, our challenges are now always Anything Goes with the optional "twist" thrown in each week. You do not have to use the twist, but we would sure love it if you did! :)

Before I get to my card, I'd like to shout out a huge WELCOME to our February Guest Designer, Tangii Crain!! WAHOOOO! Welcome to the Hen House girl! xoxoxo



The dies I used were absolutely perfect for Leanne's challenge this week! It's a very CAS design but I really love how it turned out! 



Please be sure to check out what my other fellow Chicks have created for you using 
Leanne's challenge:


We would love if you would come on over and play along with us this week - remember, it's an Anything Goes challenge with the optional "twist!" 







4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Love those colors and that hearts die is fantastic!!!! Thanks for letting me hang this month with you chicks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, my friend! I love that heart die too and the spring colors in the background! Come on SPRING! ;) . Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and love that heart, and the Love very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby pattern paper and I am loving your ur dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)