Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Friends Snooze - One Crazy Stamper


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Christmas/Winter." 



For this month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing older images and this week I am sharing "Friends Snooze"  with you all. These 2 are having a great siesta I am thinking lol...such a cute one! :D 



I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers, added some glitter to the snow and his hat....so fun! 



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Friends Snooze and Bold Warm Winter Wishes - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: BG53, C1, C2, C4, E93, G28, G29, R24, R27, R29, YR14
Paper: XPress It! Copic Paper, Christmas polka dot paper
Extras: Misti, glitter, liquid glue, black ribbon

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper December Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)