Thursday, December 21, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #382 {Tags}


Welcome to another challenge from the 4 Crafty Chicks! Miss Tamie is our challenge hostess this week and she's looking for us to make some TAGS! 

4 CC #382 {TAGS}


I cannot take credit for these beauties....My good friend, Diane, made and gave me these in a goodie bag a while back and I just *had* to share with you all! All products are Stampin' Up! Thanks again, Diane - I have used them on some pressies and they are so pretty! xoxoxo


Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the Hen House HERE and see what our wonderful Guest Designer, Karola, and the rest of the uber-talented Chicks have created using Tamie's challenge! I would like to take this time to wish all of my crafty PEEPS in blogland a very Merry Christmas and a joyous, healthy holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)