Wednesday, November 1, 2017

OCS and 4 CC Celebrate!


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Christmas/Winter Fun." I am also combining this challenge with 4 Crafty Chicks #375 - Leanne's sketch challenge:




For this month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing older images and this week I am sharing "Cow Kisses" with you all - I had so much fun coloring up these two sweeties!



High Hopes Rubber stamps have *such* adorable images to color and bring to life and this one was no exception.  





I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then layered on some super cute Christmas paper and added some wood veneers for the snowflakes and sentiment - so fun! And yes, I *only* have 3 snowflakes down the side - sorry! Leanne ok'd it! hahahah



Card Recipe:

Stamps: Cow Kisses - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: BG13, BG15, BG49, C1, C3, C5, E30, E33, E51, E53, E55, R02, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R89, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG61, YG63
Extras: Misti, gumdrops, wood veneer snowflakes and celebrate

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper November Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! And also head on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks hen house to see what the rest of the Chicks have created for you - and link up with us there too! Cheers and happy crafting! 




2 comments:

  1. Hot dog this is cute, great coloring and the snowflakes/celebrate nice added touch. Way to go friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)