Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Winter Fun at OCS!!


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Winter/Christmas." We are on Day #26 of the challenge and we would love if you would link up with us!! 


This month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing new images from the "Season of Celebration" release that you can find HERE.

This week, I am sharing "Polar Sleigh and Snowflake Background" with you all - these 2 pals look like they are having way too much winter fun...don't ya think?!



I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then fussy cut it out and put it on a bobble head sticker - oh my gosh they are fun!! :) The background is stamped with blue ink and then I created my snowy hill scene and added some "winter fun" die letters from MFT!




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Polar Sleigh and Snowflake Background - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: B02, B04, C1, C3, C7, C9, E53, E55, E93, E95, R20, YR14, YR16 
Extras: Misti, foam squares

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper October Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! We would be thrilled if you joined us!

Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)