Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Christmas Baby Boy with One Crazy Stamper!


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Winter/Christmas." The weather has been a bit unsettled the last couple weeks and today in central Alberta, we have been experiencing the odd small snow shower - hopefully it doesn't last long and we get some more good weather to finish up harvesting! Let's hope!


This month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing new images from the "Season of Celebration" release that you can find HERE.

This week, I am sharing "Christmas Baby Boy" with you all - he was a lot of fun paper piecing his pajamas and hat...And all the glitter I added to his hat, pom-pom and the bow on the gift adds some nice bling! 


I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then layered on some super cute Winter paper. I added a pretty snowflake and some pearls and popped him up with some foam squares. The sentiment is from one of the OCS Christmas card kits! Here's a close up of this cutie:




Card Recipe:

Stamps: Christmas Baby Boy - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: E51, E53, E55, Y21, Y23, Y26
Extras: Misti, pearls

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper October Challenge HERE and link up your project with us!  Cheers and happy crafting! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)