Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Tommy Turkey says "Happy Thanksgiving!"


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another installment for One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Fall/Halloween." I love the gorgeous, rich colors of Fall and I always try to watch the progression of the leaves changing but it always seems to just POOF! and they've changed! LOL...we are having gorgeous temperatures here in central Alberta so I hope it lasts so farmers can get their harvesting done! Not like last year when the *s* stuff fell wayyyyy too soon! 

This week, I am sharing "Tommy Turkey" with you all as he tells everyone to eat more pie hahahah! He cracks me up! The sentiment is called "Script Happy Thanksgiving." I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then layered him and added the sentiment and some sparkly, gold gumdrops! :)




I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Day Dreamer Challenges - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Stamp or Digi (I used a stamp)
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Fall/Halloween

Card Recipe:

Stamps: Tommy Turkey and Script Thanksgiving - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: E15, E17, E19, E43, E44, E47, E49, E50, E51, E53, E55, R35, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y35, Y38, YG61, YG63, YG91, YG93, YG95
Extras: Misti, Autumn designer paper, gold gumdrops

Be sure to hop on over to the September Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! Cheers and happy crafting! 




5 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Thanksgiving card, Lori! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable holiday card, Lori. Love that turkey! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fun card. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious so love him and the colors, way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)