Thursday, June 29, 2017

4 CC #357 {Anything Goes!}


Welcome back to "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday! This week is our Crazy Egg Challenge which is always an ANYTHING GOES THEME! Wahoooo! The creativity door is wiiiiide open folks - lets see what ya got!


This beautiful card was another project that was done at Diane's stamp club - SO, SO pretty! I fell in love with these dragonfly dies immediately! All card supplies are Stampin' Up!


This card is going to be mailed to my amazing little sis, Jackie, as I won't be able to travel up and see her on her special day as I will be in the food booth at Stampede! Happy Birthday sista!

Be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog and link up your crafty project for our Anything Goes challenge - it's always such a fun one as we get to see such a variety of different styles, crafting techniques and projects! Happy crafting! oxoxoxo


1 comment:

  1. A really beautiful detailed card. Love the dragon flies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)