Thursday, June 22, 2017

4 CC #356 {Sunflowers}

 

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

This week, I am the challenge hostess in the hen house and I am looking for some of my favorite flowers....SUNFLOWERS! They are so pretty and I love how they reach for the sun and always have a sunny disposition! :)


My image is from Power Poppy and after coloring up this beauty, I know I will definitely be getting more! Gorgeous, gorgeous stamps!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Square Cards
The Challenge - Keywords (flowers,bright, square)

Thank you for stopping in today...please come on over to the hen house and link up your creations using SUNFLOWERS...I would love to see the gallery full of these beauties! Cheers! 



7 comments:

  1. clean, simple and sunflower fabulous! I love the colors you used for the sunflower and the wonderful sentiment to go with it. Loving your inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card my friend! Love that image and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS layout and I love your colouring on this too.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured sunflower, you can feel the warmth emanating from the card that the sunflower is basking in.

    Thank you for sharing in our Square cards challenge.

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful card and gorgeous coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ... your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Your coloring is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)