Thursday, June 8, 2017

4 CC #354 {Sympathy + Technique}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday! This week, miss Nance is our hostess and she's looking for  Sympathy cards with a very cool (new to me) technique:

4 CC #354 {Sympathy with Triple Mat Technique}

I went in search of a tutorial for this technique and found it was actually extremely easy and fun to do - thank you Nance!!

For my flowers I used my "Happiness in Bloom" set from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment is from Verve from the "Beautiful Things" set.


This was a lot of fun to make and although sympathy cards are never an easy one, this technique makes it somewhat easier to create for those we've lost. I will definitely use this technique again!

Thanks so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the hen house to see what the Chicks are up to - their cards are gorgeous!!! 

Cheers! 

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty flowers friend love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamps and wonderful colors. It is elegant and just like the tutorials I watched but didn't do so well at following. Thanks for inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)