Friday, May 12, 2017

Scootin' by to say "hi!"


Happy Friday! Thanks for stopping in today :)

I am sharing another super cute card made with Craftin Desert Divas goodies....

This time with the super cute 'Scootin' by" digi stamp...this one is a pre-colored digi so I wanted to show how quick and easy these are to whip up into a super cute card! 


I just sized this cutie to fit the panel I wanted and positioned the sentiment right underneath him so that it would all print together  and then cut him out with the stitched rectangle die and wa-laaa! Added some enamel sprinkles and done! 


CDD Products used to make my card:

Scootin' by Digi Stamp






Thank you so much for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the FB page and check out our inspiration and play along with our monthly challenge! Cheers!

Craftin' Desert Divas SHOP

Craftin' Desert Divas BLOG

Craftin' Desert Divas FB Page





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)