Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Life is Better in Flip Flops!




This is a month-long "Open" challenge, the theme is always "Anything Goes" and you are allowed 3 entries using any images

Prizes will include images, certificates and badges. 

Prizes will consist of

1st Prize 
2nd Prize
3rd Prize
DT Favourites


This month, our sponsor is the wonderful Pattie's Creations Digital Images

https://www.etsy.com/shop/pattiescreations

I used the very fun "Flip Flop Trio" image for my card. 


Flip Flop Trio

I colored the flip flops with Copic Markers and then kept the layout very CAS to showcase the image - sentiment is from The Project Bin.




Be sure to come on over to the challenge blog HERE and check out what the rest of my super talented teammies have created for you. Link up your ANYTHING GOES project for us and we'll be around to visit you! Thanks for stopping in today! 



1 comment:

  1. Super fun summer card! Loving the colors. Makes me think of the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)