Saturday, May 6, 2017

Happy Birthday, Dude!

   

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I am sharing a project from The Project Bin!

For today's card, I am showcasing a versatile stamp and die set called Jukebox Birthday.  This set is great for many different people in your life on their birthday - and comes with dies! Sweet!

Here's a close up of my sentiment panel:



...and one more look at the whole card:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Here is a link to the Jukebox Birthday stamp and die set:

Clear stamps, birthday stamps, paper crafting, rubber stamping, die cutting, dies with matching stamps


If you haven't heard of The Project Bin, hop on over to the HOME PAGE and check us out! I will be back next Saturday with another project for you! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)