Wednesday, May 10, 2017

AnnaLee and her kitty


Happy Thursday everyone! 

This month, High Hopes Stamps is releasing such a CUTE set of stamps called "Darling Divas" and One Crazy Stamper has them for you! Let me just say - you will LOVE them! 

The challenge on the OCS blog is is Anything Goes and for my card today, I am featuring miss AnnaLee with her gorgeous hair and adorable furry friend:



There is a sketch you can use if you wish (totally optional):





Stamp: AnnaLee from High Hopes Stamps
                     Copic Markers: B02, B04, B06, E04, E11, E13, E15, E17, E18, E50, E51, R20, YG03, YG05, C1
Paper: Xpress It! Copic Paper, Doodlebug, Lawn Fawn Designer Paper
Xtras: Misti, glue dotsFlower and butterfly punch, pearls

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
ModSquad - Color an Image
Color Inspiration Monday - Color an Image
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes




Thank you so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper store and browse around and do some shopping! Cheers!




5 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Just love AnnaLee. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Creations. Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miss Anna Lee and how you colored her hair. Sweet image and I bet it was fun to color. Thanks so much for joining in my Challenge for the Mod Squad this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and I love your mix of patterns and colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. The image is so cute and I love the mix of pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at ATSM. All the very best and hope to see you soon. Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)