Thursday, May 25, 2017

4 CC #352 {Father's Day!}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday everyone! 

This week, it is my turn to play challenge hostess and I am looking for projects celebrating that special guy in your life for FATHER'S DAY...

4 CC #352 {FATHER'S DAY}


My card was part of an unfinished card kit I had kicking around and I'm really sorry but I can't even tell you the brand/company it was from as it was in a clear bag with no instructions - just the pieces I had left over and I created this one with those. The tie and heart are chip board and I got out my sponge dauber and did a bit of inking to distress the edges a bit. I love these colors!

Here is the full card again:


Be sure to hop on over to the Hen House to see what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you - all I can say is that they have created some pretty UH-MAY-ZING cards!! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love that paper and any Dad would like this. Way to Go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tie and the sentiment is very cool. The CAS is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)