Saturday, April 15, 2017

Quilted Birthday Greetings


Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I am sharing a project from The Project Bin!
For today's card, I am showcasing a versatile birthday stamp set called Born Yesterday

The stamp set comes with a cute birthday cake image and 6 sentiments to go along with it :) 

Here's a close up of my sentiment panel:

I love the font on this Happy Birthday sentiment - it can be used for feminine, masculine or kids' birthday cards! Awesome!



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Here is a link to the Born Yesterday stamp set/die used:




If you haven't heard of The Project Bin, hop on over to the HOME PAGE and check us out! I will be back next Saturday with another project for you! Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. This is pretty, love that die, and the paper is super cool! Of course the stamps are nice too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)