Thursday, April 6, 2017

4 CC #345 {Flowers}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

The challenge hostess this week is Leanne and I would also like to welcome Christine - our Guest Designer for April. Welcome to the Hen House, Christine!

Leanne's looking to see some of her most favorite embellishments EVER.....

4 CC #345 {FLOWERS}


All products used to make my card are from Stampin' Up! 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:



Thanks so much for stopping in today and please check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you using Leanne's theme for this week:

Christine (Guest Designer)


Did you know 4 Crafty Chicks is on Facebook? Come on over and LIKE us! Click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is super pretty, I like the dies you used, and of course the flowers are perfect, well done on the challenge friend, hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented great cards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)