Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring CLBH with Paper Sweeties!


Hello everyone! Welcome to the Spring 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

If this is your first "coffee lovers" hop, be sure to check out all of the information on the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Blog... but to give you a quick synopsis - we create something with a Coffee, Tea, or Cocoa theme along with a SPRING theme and use your blog, Instagram or Pinterest or another format to link up your wonderful creation!  
There are random draw prizes all throughout the Hop Week and you can link up multiple new creations for more chances to win or just because it's fun! As many of you know, I am an AVID coffee-a-holic so these hops just make my heart so very, very happy and I get to see all the wonderful "COFFEE" themed crafty goodness that's available to me out there! lol....

Paper Sweeties is a Super Sponsor and is giving away a $25 gift certificate to the shop AND there are so many more sponsors... and the hop goes from 6 am Pacific - Friday March 24th to Friday March 31st!  I hope to see you around the hop!



And without further adieu, here is my 2nd card of the hop:


Paper Sweeties has quite a few coffee, tea, cocoa themed stamp sets and dies - and this month we released some really great Spring themed images too!  I used the You Warm My Heart Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts to make this cute shaker card! 


I used the teapot stamp and sweet cuts from the You Warm My Heart set plus I heat embossed the sentiment from the set as well. The shaker was made with the Sweet Cuts - With Love heart die and filled with the yummy Cupcake Sprinkles!


Thank you so much for stopping in today! I will be back with more projects for the hop! Be sure to check out all the delicious details HERE and join us!! Cheers!





16 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so super cute, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling shaker, Lori - I love the inlaid heart frame and the sweet teapot!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The colors are so fun and I love the heart shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE, Lori! Such fabulous use of the sweet sweet stamp sets!
    Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Spring Blog Hop. It's so nice to have you share your talents, and I appreciate the inspiration.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heart shaker and cute teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is the cutest shaker, so FUN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, I love this colorful card SO MUCH! Great design and I love that cheerful color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable is this! Beautiful sequins to complement the DP. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your shaker card, Lori. Beautiful heart die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful shaker! Love that heart die you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww!!! Such a terrific shaker card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic shaker card!!! love that sweet teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful shaker with all those spring colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)