Saturday, March 25, 2017

** It's a Girl! Blog Hop for Lil' Miss Croghan! **

No automatic alt text available.

Welcome to the first stop everyone!

We are here to help Lesley and Corey Croghan celebrate their little bundle of joy coming into the world next month and let me tell you, we are all SO EXCITED to be here today - and we are counting down the days until we get to meet this little precious girl....

pink borders for baby girls room - Google Search:

Lesley, you have been such an inspiration to me and a dear friend throughout my crafting journey! Your heart is full of gold and you are always so giving and loving....so now, it's my turn, along with a few of your friends *wink* to give to YOU (and your family!) with this blog hop and online baby shower.....

Lesley, you received a box the other day and now is the time you get to open it! I sure hope Corey takes pics/videos of you opening your goodies - that would be so fun!


Now, I cannot show the card I made The Croghan's as it is for a future challenge - however, I made a crocheted afghan for her and I am so happy with how it turned out (I hope you like it Lesley!) 




As I was working on it, I thought of you and your new family, and put many blessings into it and lots and lots of love for you and your family!

Adorable Vintage Pink Baby Girl Shower Photo Sculpture:

Alright - now...onto the party!!!  We are linking up the cards/gifts we have made for you guys here so you can go each individual blog and read what is there for you while you read the cards from the box! :) 

We tried to contact as many people as we could that Lesley had contact with to join our blog hop, so if someone was not contacted, my sincere apologies - you can still play along with us by making a card and linking up here! I have left the inlinkz gallery open until March 31 at midnight MST - come celebrate with us! xoxoxoxo

Have fun Lesley (and Corey) - love and hugs to you both and God bless you and your new family! xoxoxoxo



18 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea, Lori! I'm so glad you have a linky so her other friends can join in, as well ~ thank you! Your crocheted blanket turned out so beautifully and I'm sure it will be a cherished blankie by baby Croghan!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe we pulled it off! All these pretty baby cards are adorable! Congratulations Lesley and Corey, and thank you, Lori, for organizing all of us crazy, crafty folks!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done my friend! Such a fabulous thing to do for our Lesley! I know it's going to mean a lot to her. Beautiful afghan, you're one talented and thoughtful lady! Thank you for all the work you put into setting this up! When you get home this evening, put your feet up, get a glass of some kind of bubbly, a sweet treat and relax and enjoy hopping if you don't get to do so earlier! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your crocheted afghan turned out beautiful...can't wait to see baby Croghan snuggled in it! Thanks so much for organizing this special shower for Lesley & Corey! 💗

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous blanket. I know she will cherish it forever!! Thank you for putting this all together for Lesley!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at that beautiful blanket! You have hidden talents as well! Love looking through the Linky at all the adorable cards! Thanks again Lori for all of your efforts all this wonderful HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous blanket, Lori, and thanks for the linky to help celebrate Lesley and Corey's new bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So blown away by this, Lori!! The blankey is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to hop along! My heart is full. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful afghan for baby Croghan, Lori! Thanks for throwing this party! What great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Lori! You've done a fabulous job of coordinating this hop. Your crocheted afghan is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lori, you're a gem. Thank you for all your work and that blanket is an absolutely keepsake. Off to hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori you are amazing! It was so sweet of you to put this all together, and I loved reading every word of your wonderful post. Your blanket is so beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much. Lori for this amazing gift! You have made it so special for Corey and I. I cannot wait to hop! Our move in was successful today and this week we will be finishing up.
    Big hugs!
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You had a very busy day! My card was mailed to you separately, but it is on it's way and you should get it this week (at your old address). Congratulations on everything, - new house, and new baby girl! HUGS!!

      Delete
  14. I'm so happy for you, Lesley! What wonderful news! Wishing you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lori your blanket is beautiful - I'm sure Lesley will love it! Thank you for everything you've doe to organise this wonderful surprise for Lesley - you've done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so sweeet Blanket Lori and its handmade oh I love the colors too
    wish I have a new baby too haha but I am to old for it hehehe
    Great post Lori

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Lori for doing this 🙂 I am so glad I could be a part of Lesley's happiness. That blanket is so awesome ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)