Thursday, January 12, 2017

4 CC #333 - color challenge

Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

This week, our challenge hostess is miss Nance and she's looking for a very unique color combo (at least I found it unique LOL) She's looking for projects using Navy, Coral and Gold.

4 CC #333 - Navy, Coral & Gold


I started with a white base (oh, yes, I added white in here too - hope that was ok, Nance!) and added my layers of navy and Calypso Coral. The sentiment is from a set from The Project Bin called Wise Women. I embossed it with gold embossing powder and popped it up with foam squares on a Navy top note die layer. Added some flowers and pearls and wa-laaa! Done! I was thinking I was going to have major difficulty with this combination, but I really loved how it turned out. Thank you, Nance!


Come on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog and give this combination a go! We'd love to see what you come up with...happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Nailed it! lol Beautiful and great sentiment. Stay warm my friend and have a good week's end! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty love the gold on here well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sentiment is awesome and love the gold embossing. The dies are great too. Rocked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)