Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Paper Sweeties - 25 Days of Christmas Holiday Blog Hop!



 It's time for 25 Days of Christmas over at Paper Sweeties!  All month long Paper Sweeties is celebrating with a month-long holiday blog hop and a different special every day to save in the shop!  Debbie asked me to join them as a Guest Designer and today is my day to share a project and here is what I've created:



The inspiration challenge helped me choose my colors for my card:


papersweeties-inspiration#50

I stamped miss Abigail, colored her hair and skin, used the sweet cuts to cut her out - and then stamped her clothes onto some yummy plaid pattern paper and fussy cut it out. Stamped my tree, presents and cut them out with their sweet cuts as well. Decorated the tree with some popcorn strings, and sparkly baubles - popped everything up and WALAAA! Pure cuteness!! 


Here's a list of the products I used from Paper Sweeties:

Abigail stamp set 
Naughty or Nice stamp set
Merry and Bright stamp set
Merry and Bright Sweet Cuts

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Paper Sweeties - December Inspiration
Crafting by Designs - Any Holiday
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Cards and More - Christmas

Thank you again, Debbie, for having me as a Guest hopper in your amazing month of Christmas over at Paper Sweeties! I had so much fun! Be sure to come on over and link up your project and take advantage of the deals and discounts at the shop! Merry Christmas!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh my, Lori! This card is SO adorable ... you've created the perfect holiday scene with Abigail, the tree and presents! I love her plaid nightgown and how sweetly you decorated the tree! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties in December - xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sweet Christmas card with Abigail by the tree, Lori!! Love her plaid outfit! Awesome coloring and love all the glittery ornaments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure is nice, love the paper pieces awesomeness. Glad you are there for December, she is so lucky to have you and your talent. Cheers! L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori - I love the sweet Christmas scene you have created! It is just precious!!!! Love the tree all decorated for the big day and
    Abigail in her sweet plaid pajamas ready to open her presents! Such an adorable card my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lori, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)