Saturday, December 24, 2016

{Merry Christmas!}


Happy Saturday! Well, it's Christmas Eve....are you READY?! I am :) I am excited for tomorrow - both of my kids will be here and we are also having friends over for ham and turkey dinner! 

This year is kind of a bitter sweet one - my youngest turns 18 on Dec 29th and I am feeling some mixed emotions this year - both kids are now adults and the whole dynamics of Christmas will change. Yes, I know - you are only as old as you feel (and act LOL) and I will continue to try to make it special for my kids and keep them "young at heart" ;) I will always cherish Christmas memories that I had growing up with my family - my parents ALWAYS made it a very special and magical time for all of us girls (there were 4 of us!) Anyhow....tomorrow is going to be special and I'm excited to have everyone around the tree and table, sharing it with some special friends xoxoxoox

OK....onto the reason you are here *wink* - I have made a card using the cute stamp set Maybe Christmas from The Project Bin:

Maybe Christmas_with watermark and outline

I die cut some ornaments out of my front layer and added some striped designer paper behind the popped up layer....the sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx Black to give it a crisp, bold look. Added some pearls and string lines and all done! Here's a close up:


I love the crisp, bold sentiments in this set - so versatile and such WOW factor! Makes creating CAS cards even more fun! 


Thanks for stopping in - I know it's a very busy season...so off you go to enjoy your family, friends, good food and cheer! Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)