Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Week #47 Digi Choosday {Red/Green and Windows/Doors}


It's time for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Every Tuesday is Digi Choosday and this means you can visit the blog to get a special discount code that is only available for 24 hours. Each week, it is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an optional "twist" and this week, it is "Red/Green and Windows/Doors." 


 For my card this week, I printed out the window scene and gingham paper from the gorgeous Festive Christmas Download Collection and fussy cut it out, popped it up on the beautiful Bubbleicious Frames Die then added some glitter for the snow. LOVE these colors together!


The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas
The Paper Players - Christmas

 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog

Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?


9 comments:

  1. Such a great make. Love your colour choices xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rich colours, Lori! Beautifully put together as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun!! I love the colors and papers! Your window is so sweet. I think birds on branches are the most charming of images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Lori - love the color combination. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, great shades of green and red x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweet robin - he surprised me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful card Lori. Love it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I adore the little scene you have created. Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion! I am excited to see your next creation! -Rina CYP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)