Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Layers, Layers and More Layers! Week 46 at Digi Choosday!


It's time for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Every Tuesday is Digi Choosday and this means you can visit the blog to get a special discount code that is only available for 24 hours. Each week, it is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an optional "twist" and this week, it is "More Than One Layer." 
 For my card this week, I chose to show off one of the super cute pre-colored gingies in the Baked with Love collection! All of the layers of designer paper are also from the digital download. I added the sentiment and an extra yummy pie :) 


The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
House of Cards - Lots of Layers
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog - Magic of Christmas

 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog

Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?


8 comments:

  1. Awww adore that image! Beautiful as always, Lori! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful make. Love the gingers but I'm yet to use them in my makes. Whoops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy Crafting!
    Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute Lovely card Hun thank you for entering the crafty purple frog challenge Wendy Dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image! Simply lovely card. ❤️. Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card I love that happy gingerbread lady :D
    Thank you for joining us at crafty purple frog.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)