Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Digi Choosday Week #48 Anything Goes


It's time for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Every Tuesday is Digi Choosday and this means you can visit the blog to get a special discount code that is only available for 24 hours. Each week, it is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an optional "twist" and this week, it is "Spots &/or Stripes." 





 For my card this week, I printed out the striped and dotted papers, pre-colored image, candy canes and sentiment window scene and gingham paper from the gorgeous Work & Play 5 - Festive Collection and fussy cut it out, popped it up on the black cardstock and added some gold freehand glitter pen stars behind him.  Here's a close up:


The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Artistic Impressions - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenge - Christmas/Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes


 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog

Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?


9 comments:

  1. Super cute make. I hope that little boy gets some festive kisses under the mistletoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and I love that paper, need to go and find it now x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sure is a cutie and I adore that paper, one of my faves! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Lori. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! I love the colors!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!!
    Debbie (CCC DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, thanks for playing along at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card, love the image, awesomeness for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous make Lori! Love it, ❤️️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)