Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Digi Choosday Week #42 {Winter Wishes}

Hello, everyone - welcome back to my blog!


It's time for Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Every Tuesday is Digi Choosday and this means you can visit the blog to get a special discount code that is only available for 24 hours. Each week, it is an ANYTHING GOES challenge with an optional "twist" and this week, it is "Winter Wishes." 
 For my card this week, I chose to go with one of the beautiful images from the Festive Christmas Download Collection. This scene screams warm winter wishes to me - it's so inviting and cozy! I decided to leave it very CAS as it has enough beauty to it all on it's own. I cut it out with my stitched rectangle die and added some pearls to each corner and then I added some glitter to the Christmas tree and ornaments...here is a close up:


and here is the beautiful sentiment I printed off for the inside:


The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog

Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. That scene is just fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lori! Love that cosy, inviting scene and fab sentiment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous hun, very well put together.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Lori! ❤️. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This feel so confortable!!! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the details you added to this. The stitched border finishes it perfectly.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! Love that image!

    Thanks for joining our ATG challenge at Through the craft room door!
    Hope to see you back next challenge!

    Aly DT member TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image and colors. Adore this creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)