Thursday, October 6, 2016

4 CC #319 {Die Cuts} and AYLI #90


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday and I am combining challenges with As You Like It #90 this week too. Over at 4 Crafty Chicks, miss Leanne is looking for some DIE CUTS on our projects and over at As You Like It, the challenge is to show us your favorite between die cut flowers or bought flowers...

4 CC #319 {DIE CUTS}

AYLI #90 {DIE CUT or BOUGHT FLOWERS}


The sponsor of the challenge over at As You Like It is

2 digital images of winners choice



I used die cut flowers on my card this week. This card is from the Paper Sweeties summer kit and it's OH SO CUTE!!! I do like bought flowers too, but I tend to use die cut flowers wayyy more....I guess to me, they are easier to use and quick - cut and glue. 

Be sure to come on over to both challenge blogs - 4 Crafty Chicks (where we are welcome our October Guest Designer, Karen) and AYLI to enter your projects and see what the amazing design teams have created for you! Happy crafting! 

6 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous and colourful CAS design Lori, a super card so bright and cheerful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the die cut flowers and that adorable little bird and nest! As always You ROCK!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little flowers are simply adorable. Glad you got to rick two challenges at once. The little bird and nest is fabulous! A rockin hit

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely feel of summer. Great colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bright, whimsical card! It just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)