Thursday, August 18, 2016

A Just for Fun Card!?!....What the what????


Welcome back to my blog everyone - yes, you read that title right - I made a "just for fun" card while I was chatting with my bestie, Leanne, last night and decided to go find some challenges to enter! It's been quite a while since I've made a card "just cuz," Usually, I am preparing projects for my DT's and getting ahead of the game :) 

This beauty is part of a card kit from Paper Sweeties, but I made it my own...I added the coffee pot/cup instead of rolled flowers and switched the location of the stamped images and put them on the right instead of the left ;) I love kits - especially when they are as uber cute as Debbies!!! 


I stamped the coffee pot and cup from the cute set But First, Coffee, colored them with Copic markers then used the matching dies to cut them out. Positioned all my goodies from the kit, glued everything down and wa-laaaaa! Done! 

I would like to share this card with the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Mod Squad - The Dies' the Thing
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes/Use Die Cuts
Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Come and Get it - Punches/Dies
Addicted to Stamps and More - Make your Mark (Copics)

Thanks for stopping in to take a peek at what I've been up to! Have a wonderful Thursday xoxoxo

16 comments:

  1. Hey friend, so cute, was fun crafting with you, and chattin, awesome card, makes me think of us having a cuppa while we crafted. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this is really so much fun, and I love it. So retro, wonderful design!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!
    Judy - Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Just for fun cards always turn out best I find as you can let your creativity flow, love the sweet colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great design!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your card! Awesome job! Thanks for joining us for the Come and Get It Challenge. Hope to see you again! ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! I am totally loving the colors and makes me think of you every morning. Glad you got time in for a fun card and crafting with Leanne. Maybe a few more fun ones in your future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice image and fun colors, great job :-) Good luck in the draw. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this adorable card! It makes me imagine just sitting with my bestie on the sunny summer porch and chatting up a storm. Thanks for sharing it with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice card with beautiful colors Lori!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really cute card. Lovely colors.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card,great card design and beautiful color combo...thank you for joining us at ATSM-Make your mark...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  13. great coloring the tea pot and the cup
    lovely choice of paper
    and cute flowers
    I adore your cute card
    thanks for joining us at ATSM
    big hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card!! Perfect for the coffee lover out there :) The design is awesome!! Thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM this week :)
    Susan- DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card! Love the country charm to the design and image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lori, this is so cute and lovely.
    Thanks for sharing in The Crafty Addicts, see you soon.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)