Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Digi Choosday Week #30 {Punches/Die Cuts}



Welcome back to my blog everyone! I am getting all packed up and ready to head out to Camrose, Alberta for the annual "girls getaway" with my bestie, Leanne! We go every year to The Big Valley Jamboree Country Music Festival and it's so much fun...just her and I and her Fun Finder trailer that sleeps 2! :) How does it get any better than that?! Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Dierks Bentley, Sam Hunt, Jo Dee Messina, Gary Alan...and many more. Here's a link to their page if you want to check out the juicy details....click HERE

OK...back to the business at hand lol ... This week over at Digi Choosday, the challenge is "Punches/Die Cuts" - so fun!! I made my card using the Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles design sheets, embellies and papers from the complete digital downloadable collection from Polkadoodles


For my die cuts, I used a sun and clouds from Reverse Confetti to go with my beach scene :)

The Polkadoodles downloads are easy, fun and extremely versatile! You literally get hundreds of images, embellies, papers, sentiments etc that you can make OODLES of projects with! Come check them out and play along with us this week! There are many collections to choose from and just for you today you can grab the discount code here.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Glitter and 'N' Sparkle - Summer Sunshine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes w/ Dies
Robyn's Fettish - At The Beach
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Punches/Dies
Crafty Friends - Use your Dies

 I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog
Don't forget to check out what my super-talented teammies have created just for you with their amazing DT projects....

Why not join our Polkadoodles groups on Facebook to keep up with all the news and releases?

12 comments:

  1. So beautifully put together, Lori...I wish I was there! :) Have a lovely time on your 'girls getaway'! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scene, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scene and layout and I love those dies. Have a fab time with your friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I can feel the ocean breeze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great beachty card! Love all the layers. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just come back from holiday and this has just taken me right back there! I love the image and your design is gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Die cuts and/or punches) Challenge this month. Please remember that in order to be eligible to win a prize you must become a follower of our blog - if you aren't already! Lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Lori! I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello... Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely project. Great use of Dies for our challenge theme. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great scene and fab card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)