Thursday, May 12, 2016

4 CC #298 {black and white}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday! This week, our wonderful hostess in the hen house is Tina - and she's wanting to see projects done with the main focus in black and white....

4 CC #298 {Black & White}


For my card, I used some gorgeous dies from Memory Box and some lovely script die cut words from Simon Says Stamp (I believe). The black layers are dry embossed - sorry that you can't see it very well in this photo.

We would sure love it if you could come join us in the hen house over at 4 Crafty Chicks - we'd love to see what you come up with! Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the texture you have on this, the layers but that butterfly has some definite wow factor. A black and white card full of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card friend this one is, great job. Hugs! L
    Oh and the special words rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I am loving this one! Your layers are always just so beautiful and I love that butterfly!!! Amazing job my friend! Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)